When you or a loved one suffers from chronic pain or a chronic illness, it can feel like the world is falling apart. Many individuals find themselves overwhelmed by their symptoms, while well-meaning family members don’t know how to best provide care (both physical and emotional) for the person who is suffering.
The Transformation Health program at Moonview Sanctuary offers holistic treatment that can provide the guidance you need.
The caring, expert professionals at Moonview understand that stress from ongoing pain or illness can impact your emotional well-being. As an illness becomes chronic, it wears down coping abilities, leading to increased pain, decreasing effectiveness of medications, emotional fatigue and burn out, creating a downward spiral. From this emotional and physical deficit it is difficult to mobilize the personal resources for recovery and for living.
If you have received a diagnosis of cancer or other life altering illness, it is likely to precipitate an emotional life crisis, as well as an evaluation of your life and your unfinished business. The Moonview program will help reframe your condition in the most constructive manner to enhance your emotional well-being, help engage your body's optimal healing mechanisms and give you hope.
We have spent years researching a wide range of approaches that have been incorporated into Moonview Sanctuary's Transformational Health program which is designed to address all aspects of optimal health and healing. The program begins with a systematic and comprehensive assessment that takes into account the unique way that you encounter your illness and your pain. We identify the effective aspects of your coping and also the coping mechanisms that are no longer useful and perhaps even destructive.
Our approach integrates the treatment of a team of professionals whose different orientations work synergistically to maximize your body's ability to function and minimize symptoms. In addition, our Program will give you the opportunity to address related emotional issues that can get triggered as a result of your medical crisis.
Is the Transformational Health program for you?
Moonview has designed the Transformational Health program to help any of the following individuals cope through one of the most difficult times in their life.
How the Transformational Health program works
The Transformational Health Program at Moonview Sanctuary includes:
- Assessment from multiple perspectives
- Comprehensive psychophysiological stress and resilience assessment
- Quantitative EEG and Neurodevelopmental assessment
- Medical liaison and communication with your other physicians
- Nutritional evaluation and guidance
- Body transformation with physical conditioning, specialized healing yoga protocols, Tai Chi, Chi Gong, acupuncture and other body approaches
- Mind-body education, therapy and self-regulation training
- Wide array of mind/body/spiritual approaches
Click here to view Moonview's Brochure
Call us confidentially at 1.866.601.0601
Please take a moment to review the following articles that address some of the most important issues in this program:
- Family Illness Treatment - Caring For Family
- Treating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - What Are The Symptoms?
- What Is Anorexia And Who Needs Anorexia Counseling?
- Coping With Life During Cancer Treatment Counseling
- What You need to Know about Outpatient Bulimia Treatment
- Famous People And Treatment For Eating Disorders
- Strategies for Coping with Chronic Pain
- Signs You Need Help From A CFS Treatment Center
- Myths And Facts About Coping With CFS
- Supporting Those Receiving Terminal Illness Treatment
- How Coping with Pain can Turn into Addiction
- What To Know Before Eating Disorder Counseling
- Tips For Coping With CFS
- Facts For Those Considering Chronic Illness Treatment
- Anorexia Counseling - Statistics On Anorexia
- Do you need a CFS Treatment Center?
- Signs that an eating disorder treatment is needed
- Binge Eating Disorder Treatment
- Nutritional Counseling during Anorexia Treatment
- Myths and info about eating disorder treatment
- Terminal Illness Therapy for Families
- Information about coping with pain
- California Eating Disorder Treatment
- Bulimia Counseling Myths and Facts
- Who should get sex therapy in California?
- Nutritional Counseling for Eating Disorders
- Tips For Effective Eating Disorder Treatment
- Los Angeles Eating Disorder Treatment
- Choosing a Pain Management Treatment Program
- Do You Need Compulsive Eating Treatment?
- California Obsessive Compulsive Therapy
- Who Needs a Pain Management Center?
- Who Needs Sleep Disorder Treatment the Most?
- The Benefits of Emotional Balance Therapy
- Holistic Mental Health Treatment
- What is Los Angeles Wellness Treatment?
- Finding a Los Angeles Pain Management Program
- Common Sleep Disorder Treatment Programs
- How Chronic Pain Treatment Helps
- Los Angeles Bulimia Therapy
- Common Holistic Illness Treatments
- Los Angeles Binge Eating Therapy
- The Advantages of Outpatient Eating Disorder Therapy
- Elements of Sleep Disorder Therapy
- Holistic Pain Management Therapy
- The Benefits of Anorexia Therapy
- Who Needs Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
- How Cancer Coping Therapy Can Help
GET HELP TODAY
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
OR CALL 866-601-0601