We live in a fast-paced world. And with little room for error within the frantic pace of our lives, experiencing a significant personal crisis can quickly become an overwhelming event. In an effort to keep pace, individuals will attempt to bury their problems, so that even while they are achieving great things in their day-to-day lives, it may be coming at a heavy cost.
For those individuals who desperately need a way to cope with their personal crises, without losing control of their personal or professional lives, there is the Overcoming Personal Crisis program at Moonview Sanctuary.
At Moonview we understand the demands on high-performance professionals and leaders in entertainment, business, sports, politics and other prominent fields who often work at an all-consuming pace, regardless of the toll it takes on their personal lives.
These individuals attempt to sustain an extraordinary level of proficiency even when the pressures of their life have sent their internal world into chaos. Often they are isolated in their pain and have nowhere to turn for remediation. When they are impacted by a major life stressor, and find themselves in crisis or collapse, the impact can be both psychologically and financially devastating. To protect the emotional health of the individual and his or her family, Moonview Sanctuary offers trauma coping, healing and recovery.
We provide a crisis program for individuals and families whose needs are often too sensitive to be dealt with in a traditional setting or by one practitioner with family, couple and marriage counseling. Our programs apply an innovative, holistic rehab approach that allows individuals to return to their personal and professional lives as quickly as possible. Our clients will begin to have increased resilience, hope and a renewed sense of connection to their world.
Family/Support System Involvement is a key element in the Moonview program. We believe that your abiding relationships provide the context in which meaningful change occurs. A support system may consist of family members, significant others, close friends, professional colleagues, and social connections. At Moonview we work with your family/support system extensively in both one-on-one and groups to observe, understand and facilitate improved communication and stress-relieving relationships.
Based on our unique approach, clients begin:
- To heal from emotional wounds
- To build a solid inner core that enables them to deal with life more effectively.
- To improve communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- To enhance their performance, and resilience
- To enhance cognitive flexibility and brain function
- To define excellence in broader terms
Is Overcoming Personal Crisis for you?
Moonview offers specialized treatment programs created for individuals experiencing emotional, physical, social or spiritual challenges, such as:
How the Overcoming Personal Crisis program works
Through our team approach and cross-disciplinary model, we offer a deeper level of support than with a sole practitioner. Your program may include a mix of the following services:
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Equine/Animal therapy
- Neurofeedback and Biofeedback
- NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique)
- Nutrition counseling
- Massage therapy
- Meditation techniques
- Mind/Body Integration
- Music and Art therapy
- QEEG (Quantitative Electroencephalography)
- Spiritual guidance
Recognizing the fluctuations inherent in the growth process, we continually re-evaluate progress and adapt treatments for your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
Tracks within the Overcoming Personal Crisis Program
Support for Families in Legal Crisis
Support for Families in Legal Crisis at Moonview is a unique program for families undergoing crises brought on by a member facing legal issues. We understand how this extremely sensitive situation can threaten even the most loving and stable of families. Members are often in shock and confused, which can be exacerbated by intense social pressure, media scrutiny and stigma. The devastation to family relationships can be far reaching and long-lasting without guidance and support. At Moonview our goal is to help spare members unnecessary emotional pain to the greatest extent possible.
We begin by working with individuals in both one-on-one and groups to assist them in preparing for the challenges that lie ahead. At the same time we can work directly with the our client's attorneys to develop a deferred prosecution plan, examine innovative alternatives to traditional incarceration and develop a treatment plan for the individual in conjunction with the outcome of a trial.
If the outcome results in incarceration, we will work with the family through the grieving process and help the individual in preparation for their impending ordeal. Each family member who participates in the program is provided the highest level of confidentiality and privacy possible.
Family Enrichment and Reconciliation Programs
Family Enrichment and Reconciliation Programs at Moonview are a caring and sensitive process that supports families who are facing the challenging circumstances of life transitions, family crisis, chronic illness, or loss and bereavement.
Moonview brings together expert professionals in family treatment, conflict resolution and self-actualization in a systemic family intervention that facilitates each family member in the constructive expression of needs, hurts, and intentions.
Our goal is to strengthen or repair the loving family bond that will naturally allow each family member to feel heard, respected, and honored. We seek to attain this goal by empowering each person to articulate their thoughts using respectful, positive and affirming communication skills.
The program includes conjoint family sessions, facilitated by our skilled clinical team, as well as individual counseling with each family member. Family sessions are solution-focused, centered on the restructuring of family patterns, encouraging loving communication, and creating a nurturing family system. Individual sessions focus on developing effective communication skills and reducing anxiety or embarrassment, which act as barriers to honest expression.
Moonview's Family Enrichment and Reconciliation Program is customized to each family's unique needs and requirements and can be tailored to accommodate personal and occupational commitments. All sessions are completely confidential. Program fees are based on the individualized healing plan that is created.
Full-year Life Enhancement Programs
Full-year Life Enhancement Programs at Moonview are an adaptation of our core treatment program, designed specifically as a preventive reinforcement before a crisis occurs. Our one-year system of support provides a solid framework to assist with life transitions and fortify an individual's well-being to the greatest extent possible for that person.
This insight-oriented program focuses on increasing spirituality, reinforcing psychological and emotional stability, advancing personal relationships, responsibility, and goal setting. The program features a multi-modal treatment approach that provides an individual with the skills necessary to reorganize ineffective behavior patterns and enhance their performance in both the personal and professional areas of their life.
Our clients learn and practice strategies that may enhance their personal and professional relationships and enrich their lives. Their customized year-long growth and enrichment program will integrate a broad range of assessments administered by practitioners who are recognized experts in body-mind techniques, including psychiatric, psychological, neurological, somatic, and holistic modalities.
Moonview Sanctuary has assembled an extraordinary team of holistic practitioners who represent the most advanced technology in neuroscience, blended with ancient wisdom of health and healing to create a unique and extraordinary opportunity for self-awareness, learning and growth.
Click here to view Moonview's Brochure
Call us confidentially at 1.866.601.0601
Please take a moment to review the following articles that address some of the most important issues in this program:
- Do you need an anxiety treatment program?
- 8 signs you may need career burnout treatment
- Divorce counseling and the effects of divorce on children
- Infidelity Counseling - Signs He's Having A Midlife Crisis
- Childhood trauma treatment - Common forms of trauma
- How to know if Someone Needs Anger Management Treatment
- What To Know Before Entering A Depression Treatment Program
- Family Crisis Programs - Fertility Issues And Crisis
- Do You Need A Ptsd Treatment Program?
- Common Topics In Relationship Problem Counseling
- Divorce Counseling - Statistics That May Surprise You
- Tips For Simple Stress Reduction Treatment
- Depression Treatment Programs - Facts About Depression
- Stress Management Tips For Life's Little Problems
- Life Events That May Require Stress Reduction Treatment
- Important Things to Know about Los Angeles Family Counseling
- Anxiety Disorder Treatment - Common Disorders
- Symptoms of Depression
- Tips For Men Who May Need Midlife Crisis Treatment
- How depression treatment centers save lives
- Los Angeles Divorce Counseling Statistics
- Does someone you know need personal crisis treatment
- Holistic Treatment for Depression
- Womens Midlife Crisis Treatment Issues
- 10 tips for knowing when anger management treatment is needed
- Female Depression Treatment
- Why Relationship Counseling?
- Midlife crisis counseling and divorce
- What is Compassion Fatigue treatment?
- What is Childhood Trauma Counseling?
- Crisis Treatment for Couples
- Avoiding post-nuptial depression
- New Ideas in Couples Therapy
- Compassion Fatigue Treatment and Addiction
- Financial Stress Treatment and Coping with Hard Times
- The Elements of Holistic Therapy for Depression
- Holiday Depression and Anxiety Treatment
- Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Los Angeles Post Nuptial Depression Therapy
- How Workplace Anger Management Therapy Works
- Tips for Family Conflict Therapy
- Do You Need Christmas Stress Treatment?
- Women's Childhood Trauma Treatment
- Coping with Economic Crisis Depression
- What is Legal Crisis Treatment?
- What Careers are at Risk for Compassion Fatigue?
- Los Angeles Couples Infidelity Treatment
- Why Children Need Divorce Therapy
- Facts about Los Angeles Relationship Counseling
- Who needs California Compassion Fatigue Treatment?
- Do You Need Career Burnout Therapy?
- Women and Post-Nuptial Depression
- Los Angeles Marital Counseling
- Los Angeles Marriage Therapy
- Common Types of Phobia Treatment
- Los Angeles Life Crisis Treatment
- Who Needs Survival Panic Therapy
- The Benefits of Grief Loss Counseling
- Coping with Terminal Illness in the Family
- Los Angeles Couples Counseling
- Do you Need Family Financial Crisis Therapy
- Los Angeles Depression Treatment
- Midlife Crisis and Divorce
- How Coaching for Relationship Problems Help
- Female Midlife Crisis
- Male Midlife Crisis
- How to Know if Someone Needs Help with their Depression
- Getting Support for Chronic Depression
- Treatment for Job Burnout Symptoms
- Signs You May Need Workplace Stress Treatment
- Santa Monica Marriage Counseling
- Overcoming Job Burnout